Lord Jagannath's Maha-Prasada

Image
Narada Muni once went to Vaikuntha and served Mother Laxmi very attentively. SriLaxmi was very pleased and requested Narada Muni to ask for any boon. Narada Muni replied."My dear Mother Laxmi, you must promise that whatever I ask for,you will grant."Laxmi Devi wowed that she would gladly fulfill his desire. The great saint revealed his wish: Narada Muni requested Laxmi Devi to give him the Maha-prasada remnants of Lord Narayana. Suddenly Laxmi Devi's mood changed and her face became clenched with worry."Please ask me for anything else except for the Lord's prasada,"she begged. A few days ago the Lord instructed me not to give his prasad to anyone.You must understand that I can not disobey my husband's order.My dear son,I can not give you peasada." Narada was very adamant and reminded Devi of her promise."You are the dear wife of Lord Narayana,"Narada muni said. "You must grant me this boon.Some how or another you must give me

Puri Jagannath Temple Aerial View HD Full


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul transfer ritual

Story of Puri Jagannatha swamy

The Legend Lord Jagannath